The Swiss Game Developers Association is proud to announce that from today, we accept applications for the newly set up SGDA Atelier. The Atelier is first and foremost a place where likeminded game creators share experience and exchange knowhow. A limited number of creators can become part of the Atelier programme with the goal to support game projects with strong potential.
What you get:
- A convenient location at the heart of vibrant Zurich West with other game creators in close vicinity.
- A desk where you can work at during business hours with Internet connection and power.
- Access to the General Secretary and members of the SGDA board which are there to answer any questions or redirect you to the right person in the game industry.
- Being at the source of a network: the Atelier’s goal is to bring together game designers, developers, sound designers, animators, etc.
- Access to a meeting room on hourly basis
- Upon request, together with other atelier participants, you can get sessions with a fresh input from different people (SGDA members, industry partners, etc.) to progress your project, discuss goals, get feedback, etc.
All this for only CHF 140.- per month (excl. MwSt.) if you are a member of the SGDA, and CHF 180.- per month for non members
Registration Form:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]