Stray Fawn Studio wins the main prize of the Swiss industry award. Urban Games receives the «Excellence in Execution» award for the game «Transport Fever 2» and newcomer Indoor Astronaut wins the audience award with «Unrailed!»
With greetings from Zurich Mayor Corine Mauch and Pro Helvetia Director Philippe Bischof, the online broadcast with Ludicious director Nina Hodel and Tobias Kopka and the Ludicious Awards was launched. Afterwards, streamer and eSports presenter Stefanie Holenweg led through the live broadcast of the SGDA Swiss Game Awards 2020.
The independent jury of the seventh SGDA Swiss Game Awards crowned Stray Fawn Studio from Zurich with the main prize for «Nimbatus – The Space Drone Constructor», which impressed with its gameplay depth and visual uniqueness. The jury was also impressed by the production quality of «Transport Fever 2», which was awarded the «Excellence in Execution» prize. The online audience voted the debut work «Unrailed!» for the Audience Choice Award.
- First prize: «Nimbatus – The Space Drone Constructor», Stray Fawn Studio (Zurich)
- Excellence in Execution: «Transport Fever 2», Urban Games (Schaffhausen)
- Audience Choice Award: «Unrailed!», indoor astronaut (Zurich)
- KIDS, Playables
- Nimbatus: The Space Drone Constructor, Stray Fawn Studio
- Stellar Commanders, Blind Flight Studios
- To Be Headed Or Not To Be, Fruits of Yggdrasil Studio
- Transport Fever 2, Urban Games
- Unrailed!, Indoor Astronaut
- Adam Moravanszky (Jury President), Senior Director Simulation Technology (Nvidia)
- Anna Jobin, Researcher (ETH Zurich)
- Chino Noris, Software Engineer (Oculus)
- Raffael Schuppisser, Journalist (CH Media)
The live stream was archived on the following link.