In a continuing series of panel discussions, SGDA organizes a panel discussion with top-class speakers from the political landscape such as councillor Ruedi Noser (Ständerat Zurich, FDP) and national councillor Min Li Marti (Nationalrätin Zurich, SP) and industry organisations such as Hendrik Lesser (president European Games Developer Federation EGDF). Game journalist Marc Bodmer moderates the panel.
- Topic: «Backing game development – framework, support possibilities and alternatives» / «Unterstützung für Game-Entwicklung – Rahmenbedingungen, Fördermöglichkeiten und -alternativen»
- Time: January 22, 16:30-17:30
- Place: Alte Kaserne, Kanonengasse 16, Zurich, Switzerland
The SGDA panel series will continue with different top-class guests at various locations. The goal is to foster a lively discussion around Swiss games and game developers.
- Ruedi Noser (councilman, Ständerat Zürich, FDP)
- Min Li Marti (national councillor, Nationalrätin Zürich, SP)
- Hendrik Lesser (president European Games Developer Federation EGDF)
- Simon Hesse (co-president Zürich für den Film)
- Matthias Sala (president Swiss Game Developers Association SGDA)
- Marc Bodmer (panel moderator, Swiss game journalist)
This is an open event without ticketing. If you are a journalist and would like to have a seat reserved for you, please get in touch with the organizers at email@example.com or call +41435366701.