The SGDA Swiss Game Awards are back for the third instalment and part of the Ludicious Game Festival in Zürich. The jury and the SGDA is happy to announce the nominees today!
- Antyz – DNA Studios, Bulle
- Cloud Chasers – Blindflug Studios, Zürich
- Feist – Bits & Beasts, Zürich
- FILD: Renegade Monsters – Bisbog, Lausanne
- Plug and Play – Etter Studio, Zürich
- Yamgun – Digital Kingdom, Vevey
- Adam Moravanszky (Jury-Präsident), Director of GameWorks Engineering (Nvidia)
- Mikhail Chatillon, Developer Evangelist (Microsoft)
- Angela Blank, PR Manager (Harvard/Sony PlayStation Switzerland)
- Said Tijani, PR/Event Coordinator (Nintendo Schweiz)
- Sylvain Cardin, Virtual Reality project manager (Mindmaze)
- Philipp Rüegg, Redaktor (Watson)
The SGDA Swiss Game Award is the game developers award of Switzerland and celebrates projects that have put the Swiss game industry on the radar. The award honours innovation in form of novel and disruptive ideas in the digital media sector: playable games (all styles, genres and target platforms), services, middlewares, innovative collaborations, cutting-edge marketing ideas, groundbreaking commissioned or advertising productions as well as new collectives.