We are Dreamhunt Studio, an innovative, diverse and professional game development studio located in Bern, Switzerland. From game design, concept art, 2D/3D assets, animation, programming, UI/UX, sound design and music, we can do everything in-house. We believe this makes our team extremely strong.
Our current project is “Unpetrified” is a 3D single player, narrative-driven non-violent adventure game, releasing on PC/Switch/PlayStation/Xbox. Check out the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIszMDPN9DQ
We are currently looking for a combination role of Concept Artist / Game Designer. Would you like to bring “Unpetrified” to the next level? Do you have a passion for games and illustrations? Do you enjoy designing game mechanics, level layouts and story elements? Then join us!
Create production-ready concept arts quickly and effectively such as characters, animals, environments, and interactive objects.
Ensure consistent game design across game mechanics, systems, visuals, levels, and story as part of a game design team.
- (Concept Art) Create production-ready concept art that align with the project art style and vision and meet the project guidelines.
- (Concept Art) Create high-quality promotional assets and illustrations for marketing purposes.
- (Game Design) Brainstorm, conceptualize, prototype and document new game ideas, game systems, and game mechanics.
- (Game Design) Conceptualize and design new characters, animals, environments, and interactive objects that draw players into the game world.
- (Game Design) Maintain, manage, and expand the Game Design Document (GDD).
- (Game Design) Ensure a consistent overall theme (art style, game mechanics, rules, story, technology).
- (Game Design) Ensure the overall feel of the game is engaging, fun and has a consistent level and environment design.
- (Game Design) Collaborate with artists and programmers to bring your ideas to life.
- Strong understanding of art and game design.
- Great understanding of perspective, form, line, shape, color, proportions, and composition.
- Experience working with illustration software such as Procreate, Photoshop, or Illustrator.
- Passion for drawings and illustrations.
- Passion for games and game design.
- Desire to grow and develop as a professional.
- Proficient in Swiss German and English in communication and writing.
- Proactive, communicative and autonomous work ethic.
- You will be part of an organized, structured and skilled team.
- We maintain a collaborative and communicative environment and work together as one team.
- We value commitment to our cause and the team, while encouraging a flexible working schedule.
- We promote creativity, curiosity and fun and are open for all ideas.
- This is a paid position.
Interested? We would love to hear from you!