We are Dreamhunt Studio, a game development studio located in Bern, Switzerland.
From game design, concept art, 2D/3D assets, animation, programming, UI/UX, sound design and music we can do everything in-house. We believe this is a strong suite of our team.
Our current project is “Unpetrified”, check out the trailer:
Would you like to bring “Unpetrified” together with us to the next level? Do you have a passion for marketing and community management? Then join us!
Ensure consistency in marketing campaigns, social media, company and game brands, influencer relationships, and game communities.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns to promote the studio’s games.
- Create exciting content like videos, blog posts, articles, and other media to promote the studio’s games on social channels (TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Reddit).
- Brainstorm new ways to create content that connects with the target audience.
- Monitor performance, activity, and trends on social media and Steam.
- Represent the brand and image of the company and the studio’s games.
- Build and maintain influencer relationships to promote the studio’s games.
- Reach, engage with and grow the communities of the studio’s games.
- You will be part of an organized, structured and skilled team.
- We maintain a collaborative and communicative environment and work together as one team.
- We value commitment to our cause and the team, while encouraging a flexible working schedule.
- We promote creativity, curiosity and fun and are open for all ideas.
- This is a paid position.
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com