- This event has passed.
November 10 - November 11
The GDG communities in the German-speaking countries are hosting one large tech conference on the 10th/11th of November in Munich.
DACHFest is a two-day conference focused on making a difference. Discover all the different ways in which emerging technology is transforming lives, find out how to make your apps and websites friendly towards everyone, learn the secrets of education and nurturing a diverse community.
And don’t forget to network: there will be plenty of opportunities to meet people passionate about your favorite things.
Join the conference
Tickets are available here.
You would like to go, however you need financial support to be able to do so: sign up for the diversity scholarship!
If you can’t go but would like to support our diversity programme: sponsor a Diversity Ticket!
Having an inclusive event is necessary for diverse participation at DACHFest. We are working on various areas to make sure that everyone feels comfortable with attending DACHFest:
- Code of Conduct – we will exercise a zero-tolerance for harassment
- Gender Inclusiveness – gender-neutral restrooms, language based on gender diversity
- Accessibility – physical accessibility as well as accessibility of the content for impaired persons
- Diversity Sponsorship – we will offer tickets to attendees from underrepresented as well as travel grants for speakers
Why should you attend?
- It will be one of the largest events in the region
- There will be a lot of networking and building connections
- The conference is cross-disciplinary, a great way to expand your horizon
- A lot of talks are going to be focused on new emerging tech, and some of it hasn’t been covered in depth before
- This event is not just for developers, but anyone working with technology
- Soft skills talks will mostly be practical and will help everyone become a better team member (and therefore value for your company)!
- If you want to meet our speakers working on the newest tech, this is the opportunity to meet them after their talks, workshops and in the hallway track
- It is affordable (so you can even convince your management to send everyone as a team)
- The talks are of high quality