3rd SGDA SWISS GAME AWARDS
The SGDA Swiss Game Award is back for its third instalment and part of the Ludicious Game Festival in Zürich.
The SGDA Swiss Game Award is the first game developers award of Switzerland and celebrates projects that have put the Swiss game industry on the radar. The award honours innovation in form of novel and disruptive ideas in the digital media sector: playable games (all styles, genres and target platforms), services, middlewares, innovative collaborations, cutting-edge marketing ideas, groundbreaking commissioned or advertising productions as well as new collectives.
- Antyz – DNA Studios, Bulle
- Cloud Chasers – Blindflug Studios, Zürich
- Feist – Bits & Beasts, Zürich
- FILD: Renegade Monsters – Bisbog, Lausanne
- Plug and Play – Etter Studio, Zürich
- Yamgun – Digital Kingdom, Vevey
- Adam Moravanszky (Jury President), Director of GameWorks Engineering (Nvidia)
- Mikhail Chatillon, Developer Evangelist (Microsoft)
- Angela Blank, PR Manager (Harvard/Sony PlayStation Switzerland)
- Said Tijani, PR/Event Manager (Nintendo of Europe)
- Sylvain Cardin, Virtual Reality project manager (Mindmaze)
- Philipp Rüegg, Redaktor (Watson)
The award gala is the festive main event of the year where the Swiss game industry connects with guests from journalism, administration, politics and art.
The Swiss Game Awards gala night will take place on January 22 2016 at Alte Kaserne in Zürich.