Webseite Fashion League
Fashion's hottest playground
Finfin Play is launching Fashion League, an immersive and community-driven Web3 mobile game, developed in partnership with Unity. We are a diverse and inclusive team of fashion enthusiasts, retail, and gaming experts united by our passion for simulation games and supported by a board of world-class fashion, gaming, and Web3 leaders.
Finfin Play is offering a Technical Director position in a fast-growing industry at the intersection of fashion, technology, and gaming.
Technical Director 100%
Whom we are looking for:
You will join our mission to develop the first-of-its-kind Web3 mobile game with focus on architecture, development and all technical aspects of the game. Focusing on the technology, you will work closely with members of the product and design team.
- Own the technical direction of the product
- Critical analysis of technology and development practices
- Strive towards the goal of improving game quality
- Define and own the ‘how’ to implement
- Direct internal and external engineering teams
- Work closely with the other leaders of the project to drive the game on a day-to-day basis
- Help production define the project roadmap by giving your experience and insights to help deliver a high-quality product
- Own quality assurance of both game and infrastructure code
- You successfully accomplished at least 3 Unity game titles on mobile platforms
- Proficient in communication with both technical and non-technical developers
- You are a team player who likes to discuss solutions and ideas as a group
- You are able to rapidly understand requirements and issues, in order to accurately specify solutions
- You have excellent programming skills with a director-level perspective
- You have experience in the production of Mobile and PC titles
- Experience with multiplayer games, understanding their complexities
- You are experienced at working with off-the-shelf engines, preferably Unity and C#
What we offer:
- Environment: You will work in a fast-paced working environment in a centrally located office in Zurich (Switzerland), or remotely.
- Insights: You will be exposed to the most exciting new technologies and innovative business models.
- Culture:You will work in a dynamic, dedicated and international team with flat hierarchies and lots of space for your own ideas.
*It is a full-time remote position.
Are you looking for a great opportunity to further enhance your career? We would like to hear from you!If you are interested in this position, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org