Creating a game takes time. In an ideal world as a developer, you’d like to dedicate your attention to building gameplay features that entertain and engage players, not sink cycles on your game’s infrastructure. In reality, the decisions you make behind the scenes greatly impact your ability to provide a great player experience. But where do you start?
We will present common use cases to support the video game industry running on AWS, and some reference customers to get you excited about the possibilities of running your gametech workload on the cloud.
What you can expect to learn?
- From game launch to scaling successful games, learn best practices on how to leverage the Cloud
- Learn about the services best suited to incorporate into different game development workloads
- How to use AWS to develop high-performance game experiences for your players
- Gain insight into the tools available to better understand game engagement and player behaviour
- Make more informed decisions around which AWS cloud services to use for game development
Who: Scott Gerring, AWS Solutions Architect / Andreas Öhrvall, Miracle Mill
Where: Zürich Paradeplatz
When: 9th November 2021, 16.00 – 18.00
Registration: Please note that the places are limited. Registration is mandatory. Please use the registration form to sign up.
Weitere Anlässe an der Gamesweek Zurich
Fitness trifft Gaming: In der Gamesweek kann die Zukunft von Fitness erlebt werden. Der ExerCube kombiniert das Beste von Fitness und Gaming für den maximalen Effekt und ist das Ergebnis einer forschungsbasierten Zusammenarbeit.